Current time: 11-28-2014, 06:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister) If you have any trouble logging in, try from this LINK

STICKY: Dungeon Defenders: Color Codes
08-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Golden Star! - I'm super nice and helpful!Senior Staff MemberGalactic Star - I'm here to support you!The Welcoming Committee - I welcome you to PM!100+ Members Downloaded my Gamesave!Ninja Fox - I dodge bullets! and I'm a MF Ninja!This Member Gave a Donation!Moderator Madness! - I deal w/ everyone's shit so be nice 2 me!ANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!
Happy Dungeon Defenders: Color Codes
If you would like to check out the Color Codes thread click here. If you are not allowed to go to that page, then that means you aren't a member of this community. Go register, then post up an introduction. By registering, and creating an introduction, you are now a member of the Purchasemods community and you are also able to check out the color codes thread, located HERE!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2012, 03:56 AM
Galactic Star - I'm here to support you!Activity Overload - PM is my HOME!Defender of Greatness!A Gold Coin! People Love Me!Senior Staff MemberYouTube Video Promoter!100+ Members Downloaded my Gamesave!ANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!
RE: Dungeon Defenders: Color Codes
The Dungeon Defender Color Mod Hex values thread Zaid made is incredible, you can have free access to all the following colors and more:
Baby Blue
Dragon Black (Used as secondary's with dragons to make it look spotted)
Dull Purple (Zaid)
Gold (Zaid)
Green (40oz)
Ice Blue
Jell Blue
Lava
Light Red
Light Green
Light Blue
Light Yellow
Light Cyan
Light Pink
Light Orange
Lime Green (Zaid)
Platinum Blue (Zaid)
Platinum Green (Zaid)
Platinum Red
Perky Pink (lol)
Pink Bubble Gum
Pink (40oz)
Purplish Pink (Zaid)
Rainbow (40oz)
Rainbow (Ice Blue, Pink. and Lava)
Turquoise

So if you are a guest and a modder, sign up and have access to all the info and tricks you could ever want to mod Dungeon Defenders Colors for the Xbox 360 console system. :)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Golden Star! - I'm super nice and helpful!Senior Staff MemberGalactic Star - I'm here to support you!The Welcoming Committee - I welcome you to PM!100+ Members Downloaded my Gamesave!Ninja Fox - I dodge bullets! and I'm a MF Ninja!This Member Gave a Donation!Moderator Madness! - I deal w/ everyone's shit so be nice 2 me!ANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!
There are more colors going to be added daily, some very unique, rare colors like Orange, Violet, Chrome, and more :)

08-18-2012, 08:15 AM
There are so many colors thnks this helps alot
12-16-2013, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 07:33 PM by Mod Fox.)
Why do I not have access to the page? I make mods myself for this game, Modio name - Mod Fox M/23 Only rather have the color codes due to so many requests from people asking, It's not about the dmg anymore, They like the looks. Show me something auesome bro! lol.. :3

Here's what It tells me bro.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Mod Fox'

Help me out man. :p
12-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Golden Star! - I'm super nice and helpful!Galactic Star - I'm here to support you!This Member Gave a Donation!100+ Members Downloaded my Gamesave!YouTube Video Promoter!Senior Staff MemberANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!A Gold Coin! People Love Me!Activity Overload - PM is my HOME!
(12-16-2013 07:31 PM)Mod Fox Wrote:  Why do I not have access to the page? I make mods myself for this game, Modio name - Mod Fox M/23 Only rather have the color codes due to so many requests from people asking, It's not about the dmg anymore, They like the looks. Show me something auesome bro! lol.. :3

Here's what It tells me bro.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: 1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Mod Fox'

Help me out man. :p

I will hook you up.. no worries.

12-21-2013, 06:19 PM
i believe its because you dont have enough posts because i get same message
03-09-2014, 08:35 AM
how do i get access to colors?
03-10-2014, 06:50 AM
The Welcoming Committee - I welcome you to PM!Golden Star! - I'm super nice and helpful!Galactic Star - I'm here to support you!Senior Staff MemberModerator Madness! - I deal w/ everyone's shit so be nice 2 me!ANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!Defender of Greatness!5-UP! - I did something special on PM!Activity Overload - PM is my HOME!
Bookmarks can be helpful such as Zaid's Bookmarks (Download here) or my list of known color codes (Download Here). But you can also try making your own version of that color code, or a completely different color code for your liking.
You can make your own very simply but the colors are the true representation, so that causes for some experimentation...

Open up a color dial (use Paint or Photoshop and choose a color)
You will notice the Red Green and Blue colors that range from 0 - 255
Lets take Purple:
Red 160
Green 32
Blue 240

Use a converter and converter 160 to long float, then 32, and finally 240
Red 43 20 00 00
Green 42 00 00 00
Blue 43 70 00 00

Unfortunately the game runs with RGBa, and the alpha(a) represents transparency which the game doesn't correctly map over the objects. The normal alpha is 3F 80 00 00 but you can mess around with the alpha and see different results.

So purple in Hex is:
43 20 00 00 42 00 00 00 43 70 00 00 3F 80 00 00
But as I said the color mapping for DD isn't quite correct because DD runs using a modified version of RGBa (which you can experiment with in UDK). This color of Purple will look lighter, and more of a pink. Typically I choose a color in the color dial that is relatively darker than the color I intend on making.
You can also mess around and do multiples of colors for different effects so instead of
Red 160
Green 32
Blue 240
You can do
Red 480
Green 96
Blue 720

But anyways just mess around and make your own colors and have fun experimenting...

BlackouTT Mods More than meets the eye
03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Golden Star! - I'm super nice and helpful!Galactic Star - I'm here to support you!This Member Gave a Donation!100+ Members Downloaded my Gamesave!YouTube Video Promoter!Senior Staff MemberANNIVERSARY AWARD! - YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!A Gold Coin! People Love Me!Activity Overload - PM is my HOME!
You make me feel like dancing blackout!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Face DLC weapon hex codes Kronogenics 2 105 11-25-2014 03:37 PM
Last Post: Kronogenics
Dizzy how do you mod weapons on dungeon defenders sekilade 1 209 08-09-2014 06:23 PM
Last Post: BlackouTT
Excited My modded tavern In dungeon defenders 2 By TMK JackFrost420 is a SCAMMER!! the1modderking 1 341 07-12-2014 03:33 AM
Last Post: XboxRainbowMods

Contact Us - purchasemods.com - Return to Top - Return to Content - Lite (Archive) Mode - RSS Syndication